Friday, August 29, 2008

let me introduce myself...

Hey guys, my name is Sony Kham; yeah, just like the company. Anyway, I'm 19 years old, born and raised in Florida. I work for Hollister as a floor model, which means I stand at fount of the store and wear their stuff. Its not actually modeling, but I was one of the few floor models who were chosen for a photoshoot to be put on the bags and posters nationwide.


I am kind of an adrenaline junkie, and almost everything I do is dumb and reckless; but a good adrenaline rush is the only thing that keeps me going. To feed my addiction, I go surfing. You can bet that me and my friends will be at the beach before, after and sometimes even during a hurricane. Im also really into Lacrosse because its such a fast paced game, and I plan to play for UCF after I get my A.A. degree. Another thing I really enjoy is driving. I have an 08 Lancer Evolution and I gotta say I drive way too fast for my own good, but it puts a smile on my face every single day no matter what kind of mood im in.


Im majoring in excersice science, and I am currently going through the steps neccessary to become a personal trainer. I'm a health nut, but I was not always like that. I used to be fairly skinny and even though I was a varsity athlete, I had bad health habits. I would party, never get enough sleep and eat junk food more then id like to admit. I really had no idea what I wanted to do for a living, but that all changed when my friend talked me into going the gym one day. It was a rocky start at first but I stuck to it and after a while I was absolutely hooked. I just owe so much to fitness that I decided to devote my life to helping other people look better, become stronger, feel better, and ultimately be happier. I want to be a personal trainer.


I have read and agree to the terms of the blog.

1 comment:

Ms. Tweed said...

Sony,
I am amzed that your surf in a hurricane! Have you ever been skydiving?
As for your posting, you did not address the question on the writing process and I would like for you to go back and answer some of those questions. Also, you must put the blog agreement on your posting somewhere-- you need to say that you have read the terms of the blog.